EmployABLE for Businesses
EmployABLE for businesses
Autism EmployABLE engages with businesses to:
- Create bespoke employment solutions that meet business needs.
- Develop awareness of autism and the benefits of employing an individual on the spectrum creating mutually beneficial relationships.
- Develop capacity within the business to successfully employ an individual on the spectrum.
- Support businesses in harnessing an individual’s strengths and show how they can accommodate for possible challenges where appropriate.
- Autism-specific role and workplace audits to identify the suitability of a role and the working environment for each participant.
- On-the-job autism-specific coaching for employees on the spectrum, their co-workers and managers to facilitate a productive and inclusive working environment.
Autism EmployABLE is funded by the Department of Social Services, Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC) program.