Autism Queensland Mackay
Our specialist therapy and teaching team provide the following services for individuals with ASD and their families living in Mackay, Whitsundays and surrounding areas:
- Therapy & Education Support
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Family Support Programs
- Group programs & Individual Therapy for school aged children and adolescents
- School Advisory Visits
- Secret Agent Society (SAS) Social Skills Program
- Studio G.
The following supports are also available:
- Early Days Workshops
- Early Intervention Indigenous Liaison Officer Program
- Scheduled Workshops and Professional Learning Opportunities.
For further information please contact us:
10 Macrossan St, East Mackay Q 4740.
P. 07 4841 8300 E: email@example.com
Autism Queensland is registered to provide supports for NDIS participants.