As every year passes, demand for our services continues to grow.
- Our School Advisory team made over 1000 visits to schools and kindergartens across Queensland
- We responded to over 7000 calls and emails from people seeking information on autism and available services.
- 140 students from Prep to Year 12 attended our school campuses at Sunnybank Hills and Brighton
- Our early childhood intervention teams worked with more than 400 children and their families at our centres in Brisbane, Gladstone, Rockhampton, Mackay and Cairns
- We provided therapy and psychology services for children and adults
- We expanded our Studio G post school program regionally to Mackay and Cairns and commenced an after school version called Teen Tech in Brisbane
- The Disability Services team continued to provide accommodation, respite and social support services to young people and adults with ASD living in the Brisbane area.
- Our Professional Development and Training team travelled the state delivering workshops to parents and professionals.
Your donation to the Autism Queensland 2017 Christmas Appeal is a valuable contribution to our vital services for Queenslanders living with autism.
Thank you for your support!
All donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.
For more information:
P. 07 3273 0035
To learn more about Autism Queensland and our statewide services click here.