Your donation to the Autism Queensland Christmas Appeal will help us deliver better outcomes for individuals living with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
As every year passes, demand for our services continues to grow.
- Our School Advisory team made over 1000 visits to schools and kindergartens across Queensland
- We responded to thousands of calls and emails from people seeking information on autism and available services.
- 140 students from Prep to Year 12 attended our school campuses at Sunnybank Hills and Brighton
- Our therapists and teachers provided support to more than 400 children, adults and their families at our centres in Brisbane, Gladstone, Rockhampton, Mackay and Cairns
- The Community Services team continued to provide accommodation, respite and social support services to individuals on the spectrum.
- Our Research & Business Development team continued to lead evidence-informed and high-quality practice at Autism Queensland.
- Our Professional Development and Learning team travelled the state delivering workshops to parents and professionals.
Your donation to the Autism Queensland 2018 Christmas Appeal is a valuable contribution to our vital services for Queenslanders living with autism.
Thank you for your support!
All donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.
For more information:
P. 07 3273 0035
To learn more about Autism Queensland and our statewide services click here.