Have you been touched by autism and want to give something back? Hosting a fundraising event for Autism Queensland will provide vital funding enabling us to provide more education, therapy services and support to Queenslanders living with Autism and their families. If you have a good idea for fundraising or would like to make a donation contact us today.
Fundraising for Autism Queensland can be a fun and rewarding way for schools, individuals, clubs and community groups to make a difference to the lives of people on the spectrum. Community fundraising can provide Autism Queensland with vital funding and can also generate a greater understanding of the work we do.
There are many ways you can get involved and fundraise for us. You could:
- Donate proceeds from an event
- Nominate us as your preferred beneficiary for a community event
- Host a cocktail party
- Organise a sponsored walk, fun run or weight loss challenge
- Organise a morning tea or lunch at work and collect donations from staff
- Request donations in lieu of gifts at a wedding or other celebration
- Host a trivia night
- Organise a raffle
- Join in our annual GO BLUE FOR AUTISM campaign which begins on April 2 (World Autism Awareness Day) each year.
Autism Queensland relies on grants, donations and sponsors to continue expanding our services and there are a number of ways you or your business can help! Fundraising for Autism Queensland can be a fun and rewarding way to make a real difference to the lives of Queenslanders living with autism.
There are many ways your company can become involved:
- Make a direct donation
- Sponsor an appeal or event
- Nominate us as your preferred beneficiary for a corporate event
- Host a golf, cricket, tennis or lawn bowls day and nominate us as your preferred beneficiary
- Organise an auction at your annual company dinner/ball with proceeds going to Autism Queensland.
Participate in a Charity Event
If you are registering for a charity event, select Autism Queensland as your benefitting charity.
For more information or to discuss your fundraising ideas please contact us