Have you been touched by Autism and want to give something back? Hosting a fundraising event for Autism Queensland will provide vital funding enabling us to provide more education, therapy services and support to Queenslanders living with Autism and their families. If you have a good idea for fundraising or would like to make a donation contact us today.
Fundraising for Autism Queensland can be a fun and rewarding way for schools, individuals, clubs and community groups to make a difference to the lives of people living with ASD. Community fundraising can provide Autism Queensland with vital funding and can also generate heightened awareness of the work we do.
There are many ways you can get involved and fundraise for us, you could:
- Donate proceeds from an event
- Nominate us as your preferred beneficiary for a community event
- Host a cocktail party
- Organise a sponsored walk, fun run or weight loss challenge
- Organise a morning tea or lunch at work and collect donations from staff
- Request donations in lieu of gifts at a wedding or other celebration
- Host a trivia night
- Organise a raffle
- Join in our annual GO BLUE FOR AUTISM campaign which begins on April 2 (World Autism Awareness Day) each year.
Autism Queensland relies on grants, donations and sponsors to continue expanding our services and there are a number of ways you or your business can help! Fundraising for Autism Queensland can be a fun and rewarding way to make a real difference to the lives of Queenslanders living with ASD.
There are many ways your company can become involved:
- Make a direct donation
- Sponsor an appeal or event
- Nominate us as your preferred beneficiary for a corporate event
- Host a golf, cricket, tennis or lawn bowls day and nominate us as your preferred beneficiary
- Organise an auction at your annual company dinner/ball with proceeds going to Autism Queensland