Autism Queensland trading as Autism Australia is now delivering clinic-based autism support services in Inverell for children and adults.
- Speech & Language Pathology
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Education Support.
Assessments, intervention and consultation are available in areas including:
- Communication and social skills
- Supporting calmer/positive behaviour/s and interactions
- Play skills
- Life skills and independence
Autism Support Services include workshops and training sessions for:
- Early Childhood Services
- Disability Support providers.
Mobile services are also available in surrounding areas including Glen Innes, Ashford, Texas, Tenterfield, Warialda, Moree, Boggabilla/Goondiwindi, Armidale, Guyra, Tingha, Narrabri, Bingara and Bundarra.
Fees apply to all services - you may be able to pay part/all with:
- Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) funding
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Private Health Insurance.
For more information on any of the services/programs listed above please contact:
Natalie Jones, Senior Therapist (Speech Pathology)
P 0404 209 399 E email@example.com
Natalie is trained in SOS feeding intervention, the Secret Agent Society social skills program, Hanen’s More Than Words, and is one of the few clinicians in Australia who has been trained in the Early Start Denver Model. She is currently working towards full certification in this approach.