Autism Queensland provides a comprehensive range of education, therapy and support services to assist people of all ages with autism, their families and the professionals working with them.
Our services are delivered from centres located in:
- Information for parents, carers and family members of young children. Read more►
- Information for organisations and professionals supporting these young children. Read more►
- Information for parents, carers and family members of school-age children. Read more►
- Information for schools and other organisations supporting school-age children. Read more►
- Service and supports for adults. Read more►
- Services and supports for family members and others who care for individuals with autism. Read more►
AUTISM QUEENSLAND IS REGISTERED TO PROVIDE SUPPORTS TO NDIS PARTICIPANTS.