The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) will provide support for eligible Australians up to age 65 who are living with a permanent and significant disability.
Autism Queensland is registered with the NDIS to deliver a range of supports. If you are eligible for the NDIS and live in an area where the NDIS is currently available your needs will be assessed in a planning and assessment process managed by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA).
There are a number of resources and supports for individuals who are or may be accessing the NDIS, including the NDIS website.
- NDIS website
- Queensland Government NDIS information
- Accessing the NDIS Fact Sheet
- Everyday Practice NDIS Education and Collaboration Hub
For CALD Communities
- Please click here if you would like more information about assistance and advocacy available through AMPARO Advocacy Inc for families from culturally and linguistic diverse communities.
- My NDIS pathway explained - introductory information about the NDIS in ten languages other than English (LOTE). Follow this link for more information.
Still need to know more?
If you require any further information about the NDIS please contact the NDIA:
P. 1800 800 110 (8am-8pm Monday-Friday)