Projects Requiring Participants
High quality research is essential to enable us to develop better understanding of Autism and to develop better interventions in the future.
Why should you get involved?
Researchers are always looking for participants for their projects – the more participants, the greater the chances of meaningful results that reflect the wide range of issues that people with Autism and their families face. So get involved where you can – it will help improve our knowledge and it may benefit you!
Disclaimer: Autism Queensland aims to support research that promises to inform future directions of services for individuals with autism spectrum disorders and their families. Although we screen each project before advertising, we do not necessarily endorse the views, activities or organisations of researchers.
Projects seeking participants
Contact details of all researchers are provided for each of our projects. If you are interested in participating in a study please click on those of the following you believe will be of interest. This list is updated regularly and includes research being undertaken externally and by Autism Queensland.
- Adolescent/Adult Goal Setting Tool Phase 2
- Co-parenting and the Autism Sectrum Disorders: Assessing the impact of co-parenting stress on realtionship satisfaction and partner well-being in neurotypical and ASD-neurotypical dyads.
- Building Bridges Triple P: A Randomised Control Trial of a Behavioural Family Intervention for Parents of Adolescents with a Developmental Disorder
- Helping students stay on task and move between tasks
- Negotiation of identity by individuals diagnosed with Asperger’s Disorder (Level 1 Autism Spectrum Disorder)
- Survey for early years and junior secondary teachers of students on the Autism Spectrum
- The Home Literacy Environment of Preschool-Age Children: A parent survey
- The Australian Biobank Study
- Teacher attitudes toward the inclusion of students with ASD in primary mainstream settings
- 'Tapping the Talent' issues impacting the employment outcomes of people with autism
- An Evaluation of the Early Intervention Response and Early Response Tool.
If you would like to have your project listed on our site, please click here.