Projects Requiring Participants
High quality research is essential to enable us to develop better understanding of Autism and to develop better interventions in the future.
Why should you get involved?
Researchers are always looking for participants for their projects – the more participants, the greater the chances of meaningful results that reflect the wide range of issues that people with Autism and their families face. So get involved where you can – it will help improve our knowledge and it may benefit you!
Disclaimer: Autism Queensland aims to support research that promises to inform future directions of services for individuals with autism spectrum disorders and their families. Although we screen each project before advertising, we do not necessarily endorse the views, activities or organisations of researchers.
Projects seeking participants
Contact details of all researchers are provided for each of our projects. If you are interested in participating in a study please click on those of the following you believe will be of interest. This list is updated regularly and includes research being undertaken externally and by Autism Queensland.
- The Australian Biobank Study
- The Autism ASSIST Project
- Aspirations Through Time: The Year 10 transition planning experience of Queensland students on the autism spectrum
- “Cool for School”: Can a parent-group help to prevent and reduce anxiety in preschool children with autism?
- ENACT: Environmental Enrichment for infants: parenting with Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Memory and Learning in children with and without autism
- Organised Extracurricular Social Activity Participation for School-aged Children with and without Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Pathways, predictors and impact of receiving an autism spectrum diagnosis for adults in Australia
- A Survey of the Experiences, Mental Health and Parent-Child Relationship of Mothers of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in Australia
- Transition to and First Year of University for Students on the Autism Spectrum.
If you would like to have your project listed on our site, please click here.