Supported Independent Living (SIL) at Brassall
Beautifully presented 3 bedroom home in quiet street in Brassall, close to public transport and local parklands and shopping centres.
One bedroom available now!
- Shared spaces include: kitchen with dishwasher & appliances, air-conditioned lounge room with shared TV, second living area & dining room
- Modern bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Fully fenced back yard with spacious outdoor alfresco area and BBQ
- Secure home environment with security screens fitted on all doors & windows.
- This vacancy is best suited for a female aged 20 – 50 years old who will enjoy living in a calm, respectful environment with a co-tenant
- The current resident is aged 20 - 50 years and accesses her community 4 days per week
- The current support is 16 hours of active support plus an inactive sleepover with a Ratio of 1 Lifestyle Support Worker to 2 clients.
- This service has a fleet vehicle for transportation to local community by agreement.
The tenants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Currently receiving a Disability Support Pension
- Receiving NDIS funding or be willing to undertake a review to get SIL added to their plan
- The home is a Department of Housing Home and applicants must be on the housing wait list
- Must be willing to meet with other families and stakeholders in or around Brisbane
Costs to Consider
- Electricity, approx. $270-$290* per quarter
- Lawn mowing/gardening, $80* per month
- Food expenses, $160* per fortnight
- Cleaning, $33* per month
- Vehicle costs, $0.78c* per km upon agreement
We understand choosing where to live is a big decision and therefore invite you, and your family, to visit the property, meet our team and discuss the supports you require.
P. 07 3273 0000