Supported Independent Living (SIL) at Greenbank
Located in a quiet residential area, this three-bedroom house is near public transport, parklands and the Grand Plaza Shopping Centre.
One bedroom available now!
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Bedrooms with built-in cupboards
- Shared spaces include: renovated bathroom, kitchen with dishwasher & appliances, lounge room with television, dining room and laundry
- Spacious outdoor patio
- Fully fenced backyard with lawn and gardens
- Secure home environment with security screens fitted on all doors & windows.
- Best suited for males aged 30-50 years
- Current resident is a male in the above age bracket who enjoys living in this calm, respectful environment
- Current staff ratio of 1:3 with sleepover support
Tenants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Currently receiving a Disability Support Pension
- Receiving NDIS funding or be willing to undertake a review to get SIL added to their plan
- Must be willing to meet with other families and stakeholders in or around Logan City
Costs to Consider
- Electricity, approx. $300-450* per quarter
- Lawn mowing/gardening, $90* per month
- Food expenses, $160* per fortnight
- Cleaning, $33* per month
- Vehicle costs, $0.78c* per km
We understand choosing where to live is a big decision and therefore invite you, and your family, to visit the property, meet our team and discuss the supports you require.
P. 07 3273 0000