Supported Independent Living (SIL) at Sunnybank Hills
Sunnybank Hills, QLD
Located in a quiet residential area, this three-bedroom house is near public transport, parklands and local shopping centres.
One bedroom available now!
- Air-conditioned bedrooms with built-in robes
- Shared spaces include: modern bathroom with bath and separate toilet, kitchen with dishwasher & appliances, two separate lounge rooms with television, dining room
- Air-conditioned lounge & dining area
- Backyard is fully fenced with spacious outdoor area
- Secure home environment with security screens fitted on all doors & windows.
*Please note, the front garage is not included in the lease agreement.
- This vacancy is suited for residents of any age as the property is currently empty
- Suitable for people who enjoy their personal space and living in a calm, respectful environment
- Current staff ratio of 1:3 with sleepover support
Tenants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Currently receiving a Disability Support Pension
- Receiving NDIS funding or be willing to undertake a review to get SIL added to their plan
- Must be willing to meet with other families and stakeholders in or around Brisbane.
Costs to Consider
- Electricity, approx. $250* per quarter
- Lawn mowing/gardening, $80* per month
- Food expenses, $160* per fortnight
- Cleaning, $33* per month
- Vehicle costs, $0.78c* per km
We understand choosing where to live is a big decision and therefore invite you, and your family, to visit the property, meet our team and discuss the supports you require.
P. 07 3273 0000