Supported Independent Living (SIL) at Wellington Point
Wellington Point, QLD
Located in a quiet residential area, this three-bedroom house is near public transport, parklands and the Grand Plaza Shopping Centre.
One bedroom available now!
- Air-conditioned bedroom, with built-in robes and access to a private outdoor area
- Private ensuite
- Shared spaces include: renovated bathroom, kitchen with dishwasher & appliances, air-conditioned lounge room with television, dining room and laundry
- Spacious outdoor patio
- Fully fenced backyard with lawn and gardens
- Secure home environment with security screens fitted on all doors & windows.
- Best suited for females aged 30-50 years
- Current residents are two females aged 30-50 years who enjoy living in this calm, respectful environment
- Current staff ratio of 1:3 with sleepover support
The tenants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Currently receiving a Disability Support Pension
- Receiving NDIS funding or be willing to undertake a review to get SIL added to their plan
- Must be willing to meet with other families and stakeholders in or around Redland City
- Must comply with HELP’s requirements to access this home
Costs to Consider
- Electricity, approx. $230* per quarter
- Lawn mowing/gardening, $25* per month
- Food expenses, $160* per fortnight
- Cleaning, $33* per month
- Vehicle costs, $0.78c* per km
We understand choosing where to live is a big decision and therefore invite you, and your family, to visit the property, meet our team and discuss the supports you require.
P. 07 3273 0000