Supported Independent Living (SIL) at Yamanto
Located on a large corner block, this beautifully presented 3 bedroom home is close to local shopping centres, public transport, parklands and walking tracks.
One bedroom available now!
- Large air-conditioned bedroom
- Each tenant has their own lounge area. The back lounge room in this property is available for the new occupant to make their own.
- Shared spaces include: Kitchen with modern appliances and dining room
- Fully fenced large corner backyard with spacious outdoor alfresco area and BBQ
- Secure home environment with security screens fitted on all doors & windows.
- Be willing to live with another client who has a Positive Behaviour Support Plan
- This vacancy is best suited for a male aged 20-50 years old who enjoys their personal space
- The current resident is aged 20-50 and likes to access his community regularly
- The new resident must have high tier support needs to allow for 1:1 support. Support cannot be shared in this arrangement due to the needs of the existing client
- Be willing to enter into a lease agreement with Lifestyle Solutions
The tenants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Currently receiving a Disability Support Pension
- Receiving NDIS funding or be willing to undertake a review to get SIL added to their plan
- The home is a Department of Housing Home and applicants must be on the housing wait list
- Must be willing to meet with other families and stakeholders in or around Brisbane
Costs to Consider
- Electricity, approx. $260* per quarter
- Lawn mowing/gardening, $80* per month
- Food expenses, $160* per fortnight
- Cleaning, $33* per month
- Vehicle costs, $0.78c* per km upon agreement
We understand choosing where to live is a big decision and therefore invite you, and your family, to visit the property, meet our team and discuss the supports you require.
P. 07 3273 0000