Behaviour Support Strategies for Early Childhood Environments
Date: March 11, 2024
Start time: 06:00 p.m. AEST
End time: 08:00 p.m. AEST
$240.00 inc. GST
Mon 11 Mar & 18 Mar, 6:00pm-8:00pm
Purchase your tickets at the link above. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
Suitable for Queensland teacher CPD Annual Requirements, Australian Professional Standards for Teaching 1, 3, & 4.
- Open to all staff in early childhood settings
This 2-part interactive webinar will provide participants with a framework that can assist with understanding and identifying the possible reasons for behaviours of concern in early childhood settings.
- What does a positive approach to behaviour mean?
- Explore tools & resources that educators can use to understand young children’s behaviour
- Practical strategies to reduce behaviours of concern
- Setting up early childhood environments to promote success for all children
- Are practical and easy to understand.
- Have limited numbers to allow for participant interaction and engagement.
- Allow you to ask questions and develop strategies to help you and your family.
- Are drawn from current and evidence-informed practice.
- Are presented by professionals with multi-discipline experience in autism and other areas.
Payment & Booking Conditions
Payment at the time of booking is preferred, however if you require an invoice to pay against please proceed with your order and select the EFT/Direct Deposit payment option on the Checkout page. A pending payment invoice will be emailed when the order is submitted. Please check your Junk/Clutter if you do not receive an email.
- Payment MUST be received prior to commencement of the workshop
- Registrations close 24 hours prior to the start of the session.
Professional Learning and Development - Terms & Conditions
Cancellation of Advertised Workshops, Webinars and Courses by Autism Queensland
- Autism Queensland makes every attempt to ensure events proceed as outlined.
- We reserve the right to alter any arrangements, including cancellation of a webinar, substitution of presenters, change of venue, if required.
- Registered participants will be notified as soon as possible should there be a cancellation, and all monies will be refunded.
- Cancellation of registration by the participant up to 10 working days prior to the scheduled date of webinars and courses will forfeit 50% of the cost.
- Cancellations up to one month prior to the date of an individually tailored service (“We Come to You”) will forfeit 10% of the cost.
- Cancellations up to 10 working days prior for the above will forfeit 50% of the cost.
- Where any non-refundable travel costs have been incurred by Autism Queensland, these costs will be borne by the registered participant/s.
- Transfers of payments are only possible for events run in the same school term and when 10 working days notification is given.
- Bookings are not confirmed until full payment has been received.