Clues to Behaviour Success
Date: August 17, 2022
Start time: 12:30 AEST
End time: 14:30 AEST
$105.00 inc. GST
Audience: primary school staff, parents/carers and other professionals.
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
If you have ever been in a situation where you do not feel equipped to support a young person to reduce their behaviours of concern, or you feel like you need a refresher, then this webinar is for you.
The facilitator has many years of experience teaching young people on the autism spectrum and has a passion for understanding and supporting behavioural success.
Key topics to be covered in this workshop include:
- Understanding underlying reasons for behaviour that may be of concern
- Modifying our response to behaviour that challenges us
- Positive, proactive strategies for reducing behaviour of concern.
This webinar will be facilitated by a teacher with many years experience working with students on the autism spectrum.
USING NDIS FUNDING TO PAY FOR THIS WORKSHOP
Please proceed with your booking as normal but include the NDIS participant’s name in the notes part of your booking.
Plan or Agency-Managed
Click on the link following to be redirected to another form.
Our workshops and webinars are:
- Practical and easy to understand
- Interactive (limited numbers allow for participants to interact with each other and the facilitator – on screen and/or on the chat facility)
- Drawn from current and evidence-informed practice.
Payment & Booking Conditions
Payment at the time of booking is preferred, however if you require an invoice to pay against please proceed with your order and select the EFT/Direct Deposit payment option on the Checkout page. A pending payment invoice will be emailed when the order is submitted. Please check your Junk/Clutter if you do not receive an email.
- Payment MUST be received prior to commencement of the workshop
- Registrations close 48 hours prior to the start of the session.
Professional Learning and Development - Terms & Conditions
Cancellation of Advertised Workshops, Webinars and Courses by Autism Queensland
- Autism Queensland makes every attempt to ensure events proceed as outlined.
- We reserve the right to alter any arrangements, including cancellation of a webinar, substitution of presenters, change of venue, if required.
- Registered participants will be notified as soon as possible should there be a cancellation, and all monies will be refunded.
- Cancellation of registration by the participant up to 10 working days prior to the scheduled date of webinars and courses will forfeit 50% of the cost.
- Cancellations up to one month prior to the date of an individually tailored service (“We Come to You”) will forfeit 10% of the cost.
- Cancellations up to 10 working days prior for the above will forfeit 50% of the cost.
- Where any non-refundable travel costs have been incurred by Autism Queensland, these costs will be borne by the registered participant/s.
- Transfers of payments are only possible for events run in the same school term and when 10 working days notification is given.
- Bookings are not confirmed until full payment has been received.