Positive Behaviour Support: Challenging Mindsets and Planning for Behavioural Success
Date: October 26, 2021
Start time: 09:00 AEST
End time: 15:00 AEST
$190.00 inc. GST
This interactive webinar will provide participants with an understanding of the ways in which a Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) framework can assist with understanding and identifying the underlying reasons for challenging behaviours.
Topics to be explored include:
- Understanding the practical use of a Positive Behaviour Support Framework
- Understanding underlying reasons for behaviour that may be of concern
- Modifying our response to behaviour that challenges us
- Positive, proactive strategies for reducing behaviour of concern.
Questions and sharing of information/ideas is encouraged and highly desirable to enhance learning outcomes for all.
Suitable for Queensland teacher CPD Annual Requirements, Australian Professional Standards for Teaching 1, 3, & 4.
NDIS FUNDING (Plan or Agency-managed): If you would like to use NDIS Funding to attend this workshop, please click here and you will be redirected to another form. NB. If funding is self-managed please book as normal but include the participant’s name in the notes part of your booking.
Our webinars are:
- Practical and easy to understand
- Interactive (limited numbers allow for participants to interact with each other and the facilitator – on screen and/or on the chat facility)
- Drawn from current and evidence-informed practice.
Payment & Booking Conditions
Payment at the time of booking is preferred, however if you require an invoice to pay against please proceed with your order and select the EFT/Direct Deposit payment option on the Checkout page. A pending payment invoice will be emailed when the order is submitted. Please check your Junk/Clutter if you do not receive an email.
- Payment MUST be received prior to commencement of the webinar
- The link you receive is specific to this webinar
- Each link is for the person who has registered for the webinar
- Each individual needs to register and pay for their attendance
- Recording of this webinar is not permitted
- Registrations close 24 hours prior to the start of the session.
Professional Learning and Development - Terms & Conditions
Cancellation of Advertised Workshops and Courses by Autism Queensland
- Autism Queensland makes every attempt to ensure that webinars proceed as outlined.
- We reserve the right to alter any arrangements, including cancellation of a webinar, substitution of presenters, change of venue, if required.
- Registered participants will be notified as soon as possible should there be a cancellation, and all monies will be refunded.
- Cancellation of registration by the participant up to 10 working days prior to the scheduled date of workshops and courses will forfeit 50% of the cost.
- Cancellations up to one month prior to the date of an individually tailored service (“We Come to You”) will forfeit 10% of the cost.
- Cancellations up to 10 working days prior for the above will forfeit 50% of the cost.
- Where any non-refundable travel costs have been incurred by Autism Queensland, these costs will be borne by the registered participant/s.
- Transfers of payments are only possible for workshops run in the same school term and when 10 working days notification is given.
- Bookings are not confirmed until full payment has been received.