Supporting Self-Regulation for Autistic People
Date: March 18, 2024
Start time: 06:30 p.m. AEST
End time: 08:00 p.m. AEST
$115.00 (on offer until 4 March 2024) inc. GST
Mon 18 Mar, 6:30pm-8:00pm.
Purchase your tickets at the link above. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
✅ Suitable for Queensland teacher CPD Annual Requirements, Australian Professional Standards for Teaching 1, 3, & 4.
Anyone interested in learning more about self-regulation and autism.
Self-regulation can be a challenge for some autistic people. The support we provide requires an understanding of the reasons underpinning this challenge and knowledge of evidence-informed strategies.
- What is self-regulation?
- Why self-regulation can be a challenge for autistic people
- What can be done to help support people with self-regulation. A review of evidence-informed strategies relevant for home, school, and in the community.
- Are practical and easy to understand.
- Have limited numbers to allow for participant interaction and engagement.
- Allow you to ask questions and develop strategies to help you and your family.
- Are drawn from current and evidence-informed practice.
- Are presented by professionals with multi-discipline experience in autism and other areas.
NDIS Funding to pay for this session
Please proceed with your booking as normal but include the NDIS participant’s name in the notes part of your booking.
Plan or Agency-Managed
Click on the link following to be redirected to another form.
Payment & Booking Conditions
Payment at the time of booking is preferred, however if you require an invoice to pay against please proceed with your order and select the EFT/Direct Deposit payment option on the Checkout page. A pending payment invoice will be emailed when the order is submitted. Please check your Junk/Clutter if you do not receive an email.
- Payment MUST be received prior to commencement of the webinar
- The link you receive is specific to this webinar
- Each link is for the person who has registered for the webinar
- Each individual needs to register and pay for their attendance
- Recording of this webinar is not permitted
- Registrations close 24 hours prior to the start of the session.
Professional Learning and Development - Terms & Conditions
Cancellation of Advertised Webinars, Workshops and Courses by Autism Queensland
- Autism Queensland makes every attempt to ensure events proceed as outlined.
- We reserve the right to alter any arrangements, including cancellation of a webinar, substitution of presenters, change of venue, if required.
- Registered participants will be notified as soon as possible should there be a cancellation, and all monies will be refunded.
- Cancellation of registration by the participant up to 10 working days prior to the scheduled date of event will forfeit 50% of the cost.
- Cancellations up to one month prior to the date of an individually tailored service (“We Come to You”) will forfeit 10% of the cost.
- Cancellations up to 10 working days prior for the above will forfeit 50% of the cost.
- Where any non-refundable travel costs have been incurred by Autism Queensland, these costs will be borne by the registered participant/s.
- Transfers of payments are only possible for events run in the same school term and when 10 working days notification is given.
- Bookings are not confirmed until full payment has been received.