Autism Queensland offers a range of customised services on a fee for service basis. This enables us to provide a flexible service that is structured to meet the needs of the client and other relevant stakeholders including schools and community organisations.
These programs can be delivered in a range of settings including:
- Early Childhood Settings
- Other community settings
- Autism Queensland centres.
The content and format of each of these programs is tailored to individual needs. Activities/services contained within these programs may include one or a combination of:
- Multidisciplinary/Transdisciplinary Assessments and Programs (eg speech pathology, occupational therapy)
- Development of Positive Behaviour Support Plans and behaviour interventions
- Development of Transition Plans
- Designing and implementing environmental adjustments
- Assistance planning curriculum adjustments
- Targeted programs addressing developmental and independence skills as communication, toileting, eating and drinking, sleeping etc.