A range of autism-related topics and designed for audiences including therapists, educators, teacher aides, school officers, lifestyle support workers, OHSC and vacation care staff, disability employment consultants, parents/carers/family members and others working with or supporting people on the spectrum.
Our workshops and webinars:
- Discuss evidence-informed practice: We use professional reasoning to bring together current high quality research evidence and the values, strengths and preferences of individuals and families.
- Are strengths focused: We strive to support the development of every person’s potential, recognising that a strengths focus enables growth and empowers decision making and self-advocacy.
- Use neurodiverse affirming language and approaches: Neurodiversity is part of human diversity and it doesn’t need fixing. Our workshops and webinars embrace, understand and celebrate all people and their right to belong and participate meaningfully.
- Provide a safe space: Everyone is welcome to attend and we provide and promote safe and respectful people and spaces to ensure you are comfortable within our workshop.
- Are co-designed with individuals with lived experience of autism.
Looking for Early Days? Click here.
Understanding & Supporting Girls & Women on the Autism Spectrum
18:30 - 20:30
AQ is coming to Kingaroy! For educators, therapists, parents/carers and other professionals supporting girls and women on the autism spectrum.