Autism Queensland provides a comprehensive range of education, therapy and support services to assist people of all ages with ASD, their families and the professionals working with them. Read our brochure.
Our statewide services are delivered from centres located in:
A service is now available at:
- Information for parents, carers and family members of young children with ASD. Read more►
- Information for organisations and professionals supporting young children with ASD. Read more►
- Information for parents, carers and family members of school age children with ASD. Read more►
- Information for schools and other organisations supporting school age children with ASD. Read more►
- Service and supports for adults with ASD. Read more►
- Services and supports for family members and others who care for individuals with autism. Read more►
AUTISM QUEENSLAND IS REGISTERED TO PROVIDE SUPPORTS TO NDIS PARTICIPANTS.