Autism Queensland and the NDIS
What is the NDIS?
Autism Queensland is registered with the NDIS to provide services to participants in the following NDIS registration groups:
- Assist Personal Activities
- Assist-Life Stage, Transition
- Behaviour Support
- Communication & Information Equipment
- Daily Tasks/Shared Living
- Development-Life Skills
- Early Childhood Supports
- Participate Community
- Specialised Disability Accommodation
- Therapeutic Supports.
If you require assistance or need more information about how Autism Queensland can help please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, the NDIS is administered by the National Disability Insurance Agency.
For general information about accessing the NDIS please visit www.ndis.gov.au or call 1800 800 110.